Amsterdam, North Holland
1.1K views
4.8

Update by user Sep 24

The Official Apple Wholesale Store Website is Apple-Wholesale-Store.ga and their Customer Support number is 1-804-452-7855 or 1-248-274-4670.

Update by user Sep 24

Apple Wholesale Store now has the iPhone XS, iPhone XR and iPhone 11 Pro. On September 21, 2019 I just purchased 20 iPhone 11 and 20 iPhone 11 Pro Max, they arrived on September 23, 2019 and I will now be buying more and will update in a few days.

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2016

I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy with them. I'm recommending Apple Wholesale Store, apple-wholesale-store.com. Their service is always excellent, they have the best prices online for brand new apple products, they deliver really fast, their iphones are authentic in original boxing, and they included 2 year apple care warranty with all my orders. My experience was always pleasant and their staff has always been knowledgeable and professional.

Apple Wholesale Store, apple-wholesale-store.com has been around since 1999, has an EIN, they are registered with the state of Michigan (secretary of state) and has full contact information displayed on their website. They have many positive reviews all over the web. Their are a few companies the resemble and even completely copy the apple wholesale store so be mindful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Wholesale Store Customer Care.

Reason of review: Safe payment, fast delivery time, best customer service.

Apple Wholesale Store Pros: I love apple wholesale store tthey are good business.

• Iphone Se

Comments

#1419919

Its all the same company. AWS and Applewholesale are one in the same

I agree

music

Would you be so kind as to contact me via my email? My address is purchase.bridge@gmail.com.

I need a reference from someone thats purchased phones from Apple Wholesale Store.

I'm thinking about buying 30 phones and I want to verify this isn't a scam. thank you!

@music

This company is fake don't trust please lost $14000

Do you have to wright a book? *** hole! Who cares!!