4.8

I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy with them. I'm recommending Apple Wholesale Store, apple-wholesale-store.com. Their service is always excellent, they have the best prices online for brand new apple products, they deliver really fast, their iphones are authentic in original boxing, and they included 2 year apple care warranty with all my orders. My experience was always pleasant and their staff has always been knowledgeable and professional.

Apple Wholesale Store, apple-wholesale-store.com has been around since 1999, has an EIN, they are registered with the state of Michigan (secretary of state) and has full contact information displayed on their website. They have many positive reviews all over the web. Their are a few companies the resemble and even completely copy the apple wholesale store so be mindful.

This person wrote the review because of "safe payment, fast delivery time, best customer service" of apple wholesale store customer care from Apple Wholesale Store and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apple Wholesale Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i love apple wholesale store tthey are good business. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apple Wholesale Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apple Wholesale Store?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1318938

I agree

music

Would you be so kind as to contact me via my email?My address is purchase.bridge@gmail.com.

I need a reference from someone thats purchased phones from Apple Wholesale Store.

I'm thinking about buying 30 phones and I want to verify this isn't a scam.thank you!

to music #1323282

This company is fake don't trust please lost $14000

Do you have to wright a book? *** hole! Who cares!!