4.8

I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy with them. I'm recommending Apple Wholesale Store, apple-wholesale-store.com. Their service is always excellent, they have the best prices online for brand new apple products, they deliver really fast, their iphones are authentic in original boxing, and they included 2 year apple care warranty with all my orders. My experience was always pleasant and their staff has always been knowledgeable and professional.

Apple Wholesale Store, apple-wholesale-store.com has been around since 1999, has an EIN, they are registered with the state of Michigan (secretary of state) and has full contact information displayed on their website. They have many positive reviews all over the web. Their are a few companies the resemble and even completely copy the apple wholesale store so be mindful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Wholesale Store Customer Care.

Reason of review: Safe payment, fast delivery time, best customer service.

I liked: I love apple wholesale store tthey are good business.

• Iphone Se
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 03, 2016.

Comments

#1419919

Its all the same company. AWS and Applewholesale are one in the same

Los Angeles, California, United States #1318938

I agree

music

Would you be so kind as to contact me via my email? My address is purchase.bridge@gmail.com.

I need a reference from someone thats purchased phones from Apple Wholesale Store.

I'm thinking about buying 30 phones and I want to verify this isn't a scam. thank you!

to music #1323282

This company is fake don't trust please lost $14000

Do you have to wright a book? *** hole! Who cares!!