Apple Wholesale Store - is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online

I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy with them. I'm recommending Apple Wholesale Store, Their service is always excellent, they have the best prices online for brand new apple products, they deliver really fast, their iphones are authentic in original boxing, and they included 2 year apple care warranty with all my orders. My experience was always pleasant and their staff has always been knowledgeable and professional.

Apple Wholesale Store, has been around since 1999, has an EIN, they are registered with the state of Michigan (secretary of state) and has full contact information displayed on their website. They have many positive reviews all over the web. Their are a few companies the resemble and even completely copy the apple wholesale store so be mindful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • I love apple wholesale store tthey are good business
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Safe payment, fast delivery time, best customer service
Product or service
Apple Iphone Se
Review category
review #822650 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Apple Wholesale Store? Submit review ›
Helpful? 78 Yes 78 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 11 #1225594

Would you be so kind as to contact me via my email? My address is I need a reference from someone thats purchased phones from Apple Wholesale Store. I'm thinking about buying 30 phones and I want to verify this isn't a scam. thank you!

2 0 Reply

Apr 11 #1143050

Do you have to wright a book? *** hole! Who cares!!

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Apple Wholesale Store. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Apple Wholesale Store.
Filing a new complaint about