Ease of Use
Style and Design

This site is 100% Scam they claim they're 100% authentic wholesaler's if you find any goods reviews about them ! that might be fake they only put reviews about themselves trust me you'll regret doing business with them You can email me : takiiadeadwyler@yahoo.com i have all the proof & bank details , PROOF OF PAYMENT i have paid them $23,000 END UP with *** !

Got nothing in return i don't have anything to pay and eat now they're asking for $1000 more and says custom holding my stock! There are no real seller now a days Go to Apple Store & then buy instead of sending phones to this bastards Apple-wholesale-store.com SCAM APPLE WHOLESALE STORE FRAUDSTERS

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Apple Wholesale Store Cons: Seems like a scam as do not call back, Applewholesalestores dot com is a scam, Fraud, Cheaters.

• Apple-wholesale-store com
  • Apple-wholesale-store com Scam

Comments

QuietRussianBlue

If they were so legit they would respond to emails which they don’t. Further gmail couldn’t send my email to their main email address, I had to resend to their alternative address twice, but still zero response. I won’t be taking any chances with a company that completely ignores emails, cause next they will completely ignore my orders.

STOP SPAMMING THESE SITES. YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED.

THIS IS A FAKE REVIEW! DO NOT BE FOOLED!

You are the SCAM! ..I saw you posting all these FAKE reviews with those FAKE pics all over other sites.

It's obvious you are the scammer.

The Real Apple Wholesale Store apple-wholesale-store.com has warned us about you and got on their website that they do not place orders by texts or email.

Stop spamming these sites. Sad.