Ease of Use
Style and Design

Hello who is reading this review please read this fully.. i was searching for apple iphone seller & i found them reading their fake good reviews i thought this company is real..

placed an order with them for iphone 7 .. they said me to pay by moneygram but i paid them by bank transfer ... $7500.00 USD .. after 2 weeks i emailed them asking i have nor received tracking information or any response from them...i have sent him $7500 (THAT IS ALL MY MONEY) they ask me for more money what should i do they say send more money $1230 for customs charges but they said there will no charges extra or hidden From where i should i bring more money?

it's been 3 months they never refund me or email me , blocked me from everywhere please help me GOD my child is starving & have to feed my dog too he is dying ...

Please HELP ME GOD what i have done to this company why are they doing like this i have only option left is to die they'll go to ***....Don't send any money to this .. their all reviews are fake don't trust them or you'll end up with *** trust me

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Applewholesalestores dot com is a scam, Cheaters, Fraud, Seems like a scam as do not call back, Apple wholesale store scam.

• Apple Wholesale Store Cheats Scam
  • Apple-wholesale-store Scam
  • Apple-wholesale-store Cheat
  • Apple-wholesale-store Scammer
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 01, 2017.

Comments

If you had received your goods, it sounds like you would still have starving children and pets because you wouldn't have the money in that case either.

If it’s too good to be true , well

Top Leaders in Scam! Don't trust this guy's! i have lost my dollars with them

Portland, Oregon, United States #1326573

THIS IS A FAKE REVIEW! DO NOT BE FOOLED!

Francois9238
to Anonymous #1328284

Please god kill me but don't call me lier