5.0
Ease of Use

On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the promos they are running. I have to say I was very surprised with how low their prices are and also how quick they replied to my emails.

I sell products online with ebay and amazon so it was a blessing to come across this company. We it only took them 2 days to deliver my items and like the previous commenter I got my items by usps(Tracking Number: 9405515901319242221672)

. I already sold to my customers 20 of those phones and I kept a few for me and my family.

I registered my applcare right away. Thank you so much Apple Wholesale Store!

This person wrote the review because of on time delivery of apple iphone se cell phone from Apple Wholesale Store and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apple Wholesale Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most very satisfied with thier service and i highly recommend them and i love apple wholesale store tthey are good business. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apple Wholesale Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Anybody who buys a "discount" iphone out of the back of some guy's pickup truck on the side of the road deserves what they get! Which is either a lost, STOLEN, damaged/recalled, or otherwise NOT LEGIT Phone.

You won't be able to register it, or get it fixed (or even looked at, at the Apple Store). There are ways to get verification that you're buying a legal phone; BestBuy or Target might look up the unique-to-each-phone serial number for you so you don't have to go out of your way to get to Apple store.

If you find a great buy on ebay or the Flea Market (don't do that), make the purchase, but DON'T PAY until you have checked the serial number to find out if it is stolen merch. (ebay seller is required to supply you with it.)Better to "save" money by buying a verified quality phone at Apple Store, BestBuy, etc., by not losing the 1/2 price amount you will be out when you find you own a stolen phone (which will probably be confiscated when you report to police).

Don't fall for scam this is 100% fake review to trick you guys they have stole me for $2000 I hope you will not do business with this guy's or you will be spending rest of your time by sending email and waiting for their email

music

I tracked the USPS tracking number in your post.

USPS page stated, "The Postal Service could not locate the tracking information for your request."

music

Would you be so kind as to contact me via my email? My address is purchase.bridge@gmail.com.

I need a reference from someone thats purchased phones from Apple Wholesale Store.

I'm thinking about buying 30 phones and I want to verify this isn't a scam. thank you!