5.0
Ease of Use
Usability

On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the promos they are running.I have to say I was very surprised with how low their prices are and also how quick they replied to my emails.

I sell products online with ebay and amazon so it was a blessing to come across this company. We it only took them 2 days to deliver my items and like the previous commenter I got my items by usps(Tracking Number: 9405515901319242221672)

. I already sold to my customers 20 of those phones and I kept a few for me and my family.

I registered my applcare right away.Thank you so much Apple Wholesale Store!

This person wrote the review because of on time delivery of apple iphone se cell phone from Apple Wholesale Store and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apple Wholesale Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most very satisfied with thier service and i highly recommend them and i love apple wholesale store tthey are good business. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apple Wholesale Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apple Wholesale Store?

Comments

Don't fall for scam this is 100% fake review to trick you guys they have stole me for $2000 I hope you will not do business with this guy's or you will be spending rest of your time by sending email and waiting for their email

music

I tracked the USPS tracking number in your post.

USPS page stated, "The Postal Service could not locate the tracking information for your request."

music

Would you be so kind as to contact me via my email?My address is purchase.bridge@gmail.com.

I need a reference from someone thats purchased phones from Apple Wholesale Store.

I'm thinking about buying 30 phones and I want to verify this isn't a scam.thank you!