5.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ).I found that site from the web and placed an order for 10 iphone 7 and received none.

They never responded to emails and they only have an email address to contact them. They have NO phone, NO physical Address and have Fake proofs. No legit company posts things like that on their website and will certainly have a physical address and phone number for support. DO NOT BUY FROM AWSTORES.CO ..THEY ARE A SCAM!

My friend told me about the real Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ) so I of course researched and read all the reviews on them. They mostly have positive reviews and so I called them, emailed them and they did answer all my calls and emails.

I bought a trial order of 50 units iphone 7 red and they delivered on the day they said they would and notice they do actually have a physical address and phone number unlike that other website.My experience is that apple-wholesale-store.com is the real Apple Wholesale Store and are good to do business with, but awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff.

Review about: Apple Wholesale Store Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: This is the only company i trust online, This company is legit, Apple wholesale store is reliable ships genuine iphone 7 fast.

Had an Experience with Apple Wholesale Store?

Comments

Macau, State Of Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil #1356348

I did not buy

I made a purchase with Aw Store Co. Limited ...

I'm Brazilian and I made a purchase with Aw store co limited +1 217 487-9896.

12 pieces of iphone 7 32 GB = 3,950 dollars and 12 pieces of iphone 5s 64 GB = 1,200 dollars. Total $ 5,150 ...

I did not receive my product and the seller is asking for more 5k to release my purchase ...

I bought 5k and for my purchase to be sent I need to pay 10k They do not answer me Help me Some information on how I can be reimbursed +55 84 99605-4401

Scammer! 100% Real crooks lost $2000

If someone has made their purchase, please post the evidence

Fremont, California, United States #1326592

Yes these are the same person posting fake comments and reviews.Do not believe this spammer.

Apple Wholesale Store

apple-wholesale-store.com is a very good company and reputable company with with retailers such as myself.

Whoever, you are posting these fake comments have no idea of the consequences of your actions.I suggest you quit now.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

i did tried with the Apple-Wholesale-Store.com whatever before and i can tell you that MF is a totally scam.Anyway if you up here and try to cover up yourself by make up some BS, just to remind you i am the one who place an order for 30 pcs of iphone 6 back then on 2015.

the good thing that i've been doing in this for too long and was not fell in any Western Union or Moneygram ... thing. That kind of payment alway fishy. They just take your money and laugh on your face.

So i told that MF from AWS that i will pay by my credit card thru Paypal. And he sent me the invoice blah blah so i paid him thru paypal. He promise will ship them same day and send me tracking number.... waited for 3 days, nothing happen....

i started to dispute with paypal and paypal held the fund in his account and you know what, he's PANIC. He keep sending me email and txt and throw a whole lot of his BS story blah blah blah at me, that i have to release the fund, tracking will provide in a minute or so blah blah blah..... i told him just give me the tracking and once i check it i will release the money. NOTHING HAPPEN.

so i talked with my credit card because i told them i will make a purchase of an amount 20k before i send out so they can watch over my account. They file another dispute and get all my money back in 48 hrs. and that guy disapear from there. Trust me guy, it will not waste your time to read my commt here, and believe me, if they have that kinda stock with...

I buy and sell to them too so i know that price these MF giving out is too good to be true.None of them is legit, remember NONE OF THEM are legit.

If you read even a couple sentences here and there on their website you would have known that they were not legit.Very poor English.

In addition, they claim to be "BBB Accredited" (at bottom of home page), you should always check that with the BBB, they clearly are not;

Also, they do not use the trademark symbol by the Apple name & logo, another dead giveaway that they are fraudsters.

The fact is if you want real Apple product, you have to go to a licensed Apple re-seller.

There are no magic places where you will get bulk discounts, think about it, why would Apple do that?They don't have to - they can get full price for it.

Hello

Awstores and apple-wholesale-store.som are 100% scam i lost 6000$ with awstores.Big Nigerian or Indian scam.

I investigate i could have some informations but i need help of all persons have informations too contact me to this email address ethwallet@gmail.com.

We will do a group and collective complaint.

I already complaint with FTC us consumer and FBI.

Please never send money to those thief !!!

Too good to be trie don't forget.Contact me by email we could close those 2 scam website

to Anonymous Macau, State Of Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil #1356351

I did not buy

I made a purchase with Aw Store Co. Limited ...

I'm Brazilian and I made a purchase with Aw store co limited +1 217 487-9896.

I have been scammed by Apple-Wholesale-Store.com Recently

Don't trust this company

Belmont, California, United States #1323275

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please share a proof of receipt that you made a transaction with us.

That shows you transferred us money in our AWS LIMITED company account.

1.We don't sell 10 Pieces, in our website you can see x12 Pieces is the minimum order.

This review is posted Anonymously without any proof as an attachment. 3. The one who is handling AWS is only the who posted this review to get more customers & scam them because 1000s of people are visiting awstores.co daily and receiving orders so they want to get our market down and want attention. 4.

In the post nothing is specific, they say only they lost $5,000 and then suddenly they change the topic to buy from Apple Wholesale Store what this people this? Are people this much ***? 5. Search Apple-Wholesale-Store.com Scam you will see there are thousands of people who been victim of scam.

Go get a life dude stop scamming people.If you think this site is real then go and buy you will regret :) also I'm not saying to buy from our store it's your choice.