5.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This person keeps posting multiple fake reviews in an attempt to discredit the Real Apple Wholesale Store (apple-wholesale-store.com). Apple Wholesale Store has already informed their real customers of the fraudulent posts and has a warning posted on their website.

Our company has been doing business with Apple Wholesale Store (apple-wholesale-store.com) for many years and have never had any problems. They always respond to calls and emails and they always deliver on time. Please do not be deceived by these fake comments this guy keeps posting on websites.

Me and my partners who also buy from Apple Wholesale Store (apple-wholesale-store.com) have reported and will continue to report these fake posts and these websites, because this company has helped us tremendously with our sales and we would recommend them to anyone who is looking for apple products at great prices. You may email me at karen.j771981@gmail.com Karen J.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Happy with this company they are legit and reliable, This is the best company i found online, I am pleased with their service and prompt delivery of goods, Thety are the best and most reliable place to buy wholesale.

Comments

I'm from China lost $7270 by Moneygram please help me I'm really in need of money to pay rent! Apple-Wholesale-Store.com scam!

to Riko Jan #1426554

Haha

Lol why don't you just die! You fake person lost $1272 don't trust or loose your money simple :)